Since I really love to eat banana cake or banana bread. This is the first ever recipe I wanted to try to bake at home and share it with my family and friends. Below is one of the recipe that I always used when I want to make banana bread for breakfast or snacks. Since I’ve learned to make it we don’t need to buy outside when we want to eat. When making this banana bread make sure you used the ripe banana to achieve the moist banana bread.
1 Cup Mashed Banana (3-4 medium size ripe banana)
1/3 Cup Condensed milk
1 Tsp Vanilla
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
1/2 Cup White Sugar
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Whole Egg
1/4 Cup Sour Cream or a substitute of 1/4 Cup Milk + 1 Tsp Acid (Vinegar or Lemon)
- Preheat the Oven to 170 degrees Celsius and prepare a loaf pan, line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine (A) ingredients then set aside.
- In a separate bowl sift all dry ingredients combine all (B) and mix well.
- In a mixing bowl combine all (C) whisk by hand to incorporate everything or beat with electric mixer.
- Combine all wet ingredients and Add in the dry mixture. Just cut and fold. Do not over mix.
- You can add raisins, nuts or cornflakes on top. defends on your preference.
- Divide into 2 loaf pan. and Bake for about 40 – 50 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.
Happy Baking! Enjoy!