A gooey chocolatey dessert that I’m sure you will love too. This is just a semisweet.
Prep : 25mins Cook: 30 Mins
1 cup Chocolate Chips / Dark Chocolate
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 Tsp Salt
2 Tsp Powdered Coffee
1/2 Cup White Sugar
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
1/2 – 3/4 Cup Peanut (Any nuts that you prepared)
1/2 Cup unsweetened chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 175 Degrees Celsius. Prepare a 8 ” baking pan line with the parchment paper.
2. Use Double Boiler Melt the chocolate chips and Butter.
3. In a mixing bowl, Beat 2 eggs and Sugar whisk until all incorporate. Add in Cocoa Powder,Coffee powder, Flour and Salt. Then Add the chocolate and butter mixture.Just mix using spatula. Add in the nuts and chocolate chips.
4. Spread batter into prepared pan.
5. Baked in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. Do not overcook.