A fried dough pastry that is easy to make. Perfect for snacks and Kids will surely really love this.
Preparation Time:15 Minutes Cooking Time: 6 Minutes
1 Cup Water
3 TBSP Sugar
1/2 Tsp Salt
2 TBSP Unsalted Butter
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 whole egg
1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
Vegetable oil for frying
1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Tsp Ground cinnamon
3 1/2 ounce Milk Chocolate Chopped / Dark Chocolate
1/2 Cup heavy cream or Milk
1. Mix the sugar and cinnamon together. Set aside.
2. Heat the water,sugar,salt & butter in a sauce pan over medium heat.Bring to boil while continuous stirring.
3. Add the flour and stir it vigorously with a wooden spoon until the dough forms a ball.Then turn off the heat.
4. Let the dough cool a little bit the add the egg mix well to combine.
5. In a large piping bag with a large closed star tip. Spoon the dough into the bag and carefully pipe.
6. Heat Up the vegetable oil in a pot to 375 F. Then fry the dough, the shape will depend on what you prefer.You can use chopstick to flip until golden brown.
7. Drain on kitchen towel and the roll in the cinnamon sugar.
1. Heat the cream until just boiling then pour it over the chopped chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is melted. Drizzle in over the churros or Dip it in the sauce.